logo

logo
marabu

details

MARABU Cafe Restaurant

22 Union Street Lawrence Mass. 01840

Hours: 7 am to 11 pm

Telephone: 978- 681-8822

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MENU!

The new menu is here!

There are appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, and Dinners

Just some samples:

------------------
From sandwiches:

Marabu Club 8.99

Marabu Burger (w/swiss bacon, onions, peppers, fries) 8.99

Classic Cheeseburger w/fries 6.99
-----------------------
From Dinners:

Pasta Marinated $18

Marabu Alfredo $14-17 (chicken/shrimp)

Salmon $11.50

...and more
Thee are many details to each: stop by for a menu!

--------------------




------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i live in Museum Square and see your torches from my place...lol...I'll have to swing by and check it out!...Good Luck!

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)